Canon Pixma G1000 Service Tool Resetter Download. Reset Printers with the Canon G1000 Service Tool! The Canon G-1000 resetter is the Full Pro version! There’s no need to spend any additional money or time. This service utility fixes waste ink tank full, waste ink pad full, nearly full ink absorber, error 5B00, error P07, blink 7 times, blink 8 times, near-complete ink absorber, error E08, error E07 in your Canon G1000 printer.
Canon G1000 Resetter
Easily download and install the Canon Resetter Service Tool. If you have a waste ink pad problem or the service life has expired on your Canon resetter, you should attempt this programme. The waste ink counter on the Canon G1000 has overflowed, and the Canon Pixma G 1000 Waste Ink Counter (clear waste counter) must be reset.
The printer blinks seven times in an orange light sequence. Green and Yellow are the only other choices. With the absorbent ink counter, the Canon Pixma G1000 Service Tool can make service adjustments and reset processes. To reset the waste ink absorber counters, use the Canon G1000 service tool in compatibility mode on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 or any Windows operating system.
Canon Service Tool
Now enter in service mode:
- ُTurn off your Canon Pixma G1000 printer.
- Click and hold the Stop button.
- Click and hold the Power button.
- Release the Stop button (the Power button is still pressed).
- Press and release the Stop button 4 times.
- Press and hold the Stop button.
- Release the Power and Stop buttons together.
How to Reset Canon G1000 using Service Tool
- First Download Resetter Tool
- Extract it.
- Load paper.
- Clear Ink Counter, select MAIN (1).
- Set (2).
- Wait for the printer to finish printing D=000.0
- Click OK.
- Close Service Tool.
- Power off the printer (wait 10 seconds).
- Power on your printer.
- That’s it. Done!